MedicaL Device Auditor -Non Active/ Active Devices
Medical Devices Quality Auditor
Location - Home Based - but with extensive UK travel to clients
Salary - £50k - £60k + Benefits
Are you a talented Quality Assurance Specialist, passionate about auditing and comfortable working with UK and International Clients? If you are also an expert in medical device standards and regulations, then read on….
You will join a genuine World Leader in the field of Product Certification and Assessments; you will be join a team who provide a comprehensive medical device regulatory auditing service to a wide range of industry sectors.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Auditing (ISO 9001 / ISO13485 / Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC) to the world's regulatory requirements.
- Technical documentation file review of active medical devices
- Design dossier reviews of active medical devices
- Promotion of business through web based avenues and trade shows
Skills and Experience required:
- Work experience of active/ non- active medical devices
- A competent lead auditor , who has audited medical devices standards as well as ISO9001
- Willing to frequently travel across the UK and Ireland
- Logical and methodical
- Project completer
An excellent opportunity for talented auditors who want to work for a world leader in its field - apply now!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80847287