Job Title - Compliance Officer
Pay - £18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
As Gold Standard Investors In People, gap personnel are recognised as being one of one of the UK's top 4 Independent Industrial Recruiters and Top 5 Leading onsite providers. We have been awarded 'The Best Companies to work for' accreditation for the past nine years. Our turnover is in excess of £120 million and with ambitious growth plans to exceed £250 million by 2020.
Our impressive growth has been underpinned by an established national network of high street branches, coupled with onsite managed service contracts. We are now seeking an exceptional individual who shares our commitment to operational excellence and passion for recruitment and will embrace the challenge of sharing responsibility of developing existing business through mentoring and encouraging an existing team. We operate within warehouse and logistic, food and fresh produce, manufacturing, automotive and waste and recycling.
The primary role of the Compliance Officer will be to carry out secondary right to work checks on temporary workers in line with PIWA legislation. You will work alongside the Compliance Manager to ensure the business processes are in line with current industry standards and all team members have a clear understanding of the standards through education and active demonstration.
Additional duties include:
- Assisting the Compliance Manager in ensuring all staff members are up to date with current ethical, legal and regulatory standards within the recruitment sector,
- Identifying compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation and ensure that change is implemented where needed and training needs are identified,
- Providing support to apprentice/apprentices and overseeing daily tasks,
- Carrying out weekly remote audits and completing audit reports,
- Data analysis and reporting of figures,
- Assisting with internal/external audits where required,
- Assist the Compliance Manager with the development, implementation and delivery of compliance training to new staff members when needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in an administration role
- Have strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Have excellent levels of verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in the business
- Be confident using Microsoft Office package: Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to continue developing a career with one of the UK's leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV without delay as our closing date is 19.04.2018. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80846122