Teacher of History
Teacher of History required for September 2018 - Hailsham, East Sussex
Teacher of History
We require an enthusiastic History teacher with high aspirations and excellent classroom management skills.
Can you offer the following to the students and teachers of Hailsham Community College (Academy Trust)?
* Be an outstanding teacher
* Be passionate about learning
* Have the tenacity and drive to improve the outcomes of all students
As a valued member of our team at Hailsham Community College (Academy Trust) we can offer you:
* Clear and shared values and expectations with an emphasis on 'be the best you can be'
* An experienced and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team
* A commitment to professional development
* A school committed to consistency and sustained improvement
* The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care, where the Academy pays for half the membership. The membership to the scheme will allow each participating member to request a wide range of discretionary health care services.
* Teachers' Pension Scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
If you have the motivation and drive for excellence and want to be a part of an enthusiastic dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that all students make the best possible progress in an ambitious school with the desire to be 'outstanding', we would be pleased to receive an application from you.
Salary: Teachers Pay Scale
For further information, an application pack or an informal discussion regarding the post, please contact our recruitment partner, Richard Lanning at Hays Education via or call 01273 729465.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for this Academy. We are also required by law to ensure that any prospective employee is legally entitled to live and work in the UK. You will be required to provide documentation as evidence. Other conditions of employment may apply. We are committed to equality of opportunity and positively welcome applications form all sections of the community.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80844175