Engineering Team Leader
Engineering Team Leader – FMCG
A fantastic opportunity is now vacant for an Engineering Team Leader to join rapidly growing manufacturer. This company are part of a larger Group, distributing their products globally, and this is one of their flagship sites. The Engineering Team Leader will be equipped with a bespoke training program, be offered a competitive salary, be working an attractive shift, as well as having the opportunity to progress further.
Skills required for the Engineering Team Leader:
- The Engineering Team Leader will be predominately hands of with a strong focus on coaching and developing the engineers.
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Engineering Team Leader role.
- Previous knowledge on working with PLCS, being able to fault find, would be advantageous.
- Previously working a similar role, and having previous hands on experience is necessary
The Engineering Team Leader will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture with a bespoke well-equipped and organised plant.
- They are market leaders within their field and now supply their products across Europe, offer a solid stable job for the Engineering Team Leader
- Furture prospects to progress into more senior roles is a possibility for the Engineering Team Leader.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £47,000 OTE
Commutable: Erith, Kent, Chatham, Kent, Dartford, Kent, Sidcup, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80844695