KS1 Class Teacher
Are you a class teacher who is passionate about enriching the lives of young children? Are you looking for a new role to further develop your experience?
Either way, I have a fantastic role as a KS1 Class Teacher!
- London Borough of Redbridge
- Competitive salary
- Full-time position
- Perm contract
- Excellent CPD opportunities
This is a good two-form entry primary academy in the centre of Ilford. The Headteacher is looking for an enthusiastic, driven and innovative KS1 Class Teacher to join their supportive and friendly team in September 2018. Both experienced teachers and NQTs are warmly welcomed to apply! You will be responsible for teaching to classes up to 30 students, implementing creative and high quality lessons as well as being motivated to aid children in achieving their highest potential.
This role would support either an experienced Class Teacher or someone ambitious who is willing to work hard. The school is looking to appoint a KS1 Class Teacher who is hard-working and has a child-centred approach. The school offers an exciting working environment and provides a rich and varied learning environment.
Requirements for the role:
- A Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Graduate Teacher Programme Certification or Bachelor of Education qualification
- Can work effectively in a team of teachers and make significant contributions
- Prior experience in KS1 is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Able to inspire both the children and colleagues
- An ability to build a strong relationship with the pupils, parents and staff
If you are interested in working within the Borough of Redbridge, please send your CV to Nurani at REESON EDUCATION or alternatively, you can call the office on 0203 841 0777.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80841808