Teacher of Science (with Chemistry)
Department: Community Services
Closing DateThursday 26thApril 2018
Argyll and Bute Council require a full-timepermanent Teacher ofScience (with Chemistry) for Oban High School.
We would welcome applications from newly qualified teachers.
Any applicant who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) should include evidence of a pending applicationwith this regulatory body with their application.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Applicants should note that:
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- IreneBiddulph,Principal Teacher for Scienceo
- Telephone:-01631 564231.
- Reference ARB03076/ CME01107
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80827207