C Developer / C Software Engineer Linux Start-up
C Developer / C Software Engineer (Linux) Cambridge to £70k
C Developer / C Software Engineer (Linux Compliers Python). Cambridge based, award winning start-up software house is seeking highly technical C Developer(s) to join their team as the company continues to grow.
As a C Developer you will work on key enhancements and new product features for their core product, a highly complex, super fast debugging tool sold into a broad client base including large technology companies, banks and finance organisations.
This C Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to join a young, successful and expanding company. You’ll be joining a fairly small, collaborative team with a very flat structure; you’ll get involved with open technical design discussions, making decisions as part of the team.
Offices based close to the station with parking also available. Friendly team environment with a good work / life balance and flexible working conditions.
- Strong C on Linux development experience
- Desire to work in a start-up and be involved with strategy / decision making as part of a team
- Able to take ownership and interact with clients if required
- Experience with some or all of the following: Python, debugger or compiler internals, JITs, low-level Linux, Kernel development, x86, ARM
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above from a reputable university in a technical, numerate or scientific discipline (MSc / PhD advantageous but not required)
As a C Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £70k) + equity + benefits.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for a confidential discussion about this C Developer / C Software Engineer Linux opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80844365