Infrastructure Technician Apprentice
Are you interested in starting your career within the IT industry? They are looking for someone that has good communication skills and has a strong interest within this industry. If you feel like you are best suited to this role and could help the business grow then this is the role for you!
My client provides a technical service to it's customers, it sells it products online as well as installing CCTV systems.
- Customer incoming calls.
- Email support.
- Testing incoming returns.
- Creating returns.
- Setting/installing CCTV Systems.
- Web page maintenance/ updating social media sites.
- Good ICT knowledge.
- Good team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Grade A-C GCSE in Maths and English or the equivalent.
- To stay and progress within the company.
Training to be provided
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3
- Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm, Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
- Total hours per week: 37.50
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 13 months
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- 07 May 2018
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80835490