Corporate Insolvency Administrator
CORPORATE INSOLVENCY ADMINISTRATOR, LONDON - TOP 20 ACCOUNTANCY FIRM - PERMANENT - £34,000 - £38000 PER ANNUM
Your new company
Your new firm is a top UK accountancy practice and you will be based in the London, City office. The restructuring and recovery team of this practice advises a wide variety of clients, from individuals to companies and partnerships, in a range of industry sectors.
You will get to work with some of the leading professionals in the insolvency field who will help you build a career that may see you elevated to supervisor, manager and beyond.
Your new role
Working in a friendly and motivated team, you will be responsible for:
- Case management of a corporate case portfolio. Running your own portfolio of cases including CVLs, Compulsory Liquidations and Administrations.
- Cradle-to-grave case administration including maintaining accurate case files, ensuring statutory requirements are met.
- Communication with key stakeholders from the outset, including directors and shareholders, creditors and debtors in order to gain key information and an understanding of each specific assignment.
- Preparation of statutory reports and carrying out investigations.
- Reporting to senior management and Insolvency Practitioners and provide support and assistance to junior team members where necessary.
- Whilst the job will be mostly office based, there will be times when you are expected to attend at client premises.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have previous experience of insolvency/restructuring obtained from a professional insolvency, restructuring and recovery practice. You may have a professional qualification in either accountancy or pure insolvency ACCA/CPI. Such a qualification is an advantage, not an essential.
What you'll get in return
Genuine Work-Life Balance both supported by and built into firm culture. The firm is highly committed to developing staff throughout their career.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days a year (plus bank holidays) and you can buy or sell up to 5 days
- 1% pension match scheme and life assurance x4 salary
- Full suite of other benefits
- Study support for ACCA/CPI/JIEB
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80843008