Mobile Plant Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a mobile plant engineer, NO weekend work and many great benefits.
The Job Role of a mobile plant engineer
- You will be required to work throughout Somerset, attending on-site breakdowns as well as routine service and maintenance on heavy plant machinery including diggers, dumpers, rollers and excavators.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful as a mobile plant engineer
- You will have previous experience working as a plant fitter, plant engineer, plant technician or plant mechanic.
- You will hold an NVQ Level 2 in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will ideally hold an in date CSCS card.
- You will have knowledge of construction plant manufacturers including JCB, CAT, Volvo, Kubota, Hitachi and Komatsu.
- £24,000 - £27,000 DOE
- Overtime paid at time and half.
- No weekend work.
- Company van.
- Mobile phone.
- 31 days holiday with bank holidays inclusive.
You would be working for a national supplier of heavy construction plant. They are continuously growing and are looking to add a mobile plant engineer to their established and stable team. This expansion will assist with keeping up with company’s high demands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80847547