Lift Service Engineer (West Midlands)
Our client is a growing independent lift company that have been over 25 years experience as a specialist Lift Supplier to the UK lift industry. Based in the Midlands that now installs lifts across the UK. Due to expansion our client is looking for a Lift Service Engineer in the west midlands.
The Lift Service Engineer would be responsible for:
- Carrying out regular planned preventative maintenance and service visits.
- Attending lift breakdown call outs to carry out minor lift repairs.
- Meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with our clients.
- Providing regular updates to the Service Manager and becoming an integral part of the regional 24/7 Standby/Callout rota.
- Standby/Callout rota is 1 in 7.
The Benefits for the Lift Service Engineer are:
- 20 days Annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Company vehicle.
- Pension scheme.
- Overtime Opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80847938