Cooperating Foreman / Chief Engineer Watersport
This role is based in Vinkeveen, Netherlands.
We have a new exciting opportunity, at Le Boat! We are currently looking for a new Cooperating Foreman / Chief Engineer Watersport to come and join our bustling team based in Vinkeveen. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
About Le Boat
Le Boat, part of Travelopia, is Europe’s leading provider of inland waterway boating holidays. Currently operating in 8 countries, with a fleet of 900 charter boats, we attract customers from all over the world. We are passionate about providing outstanding quality and service. Le Boat has been established for more than 40 years and adds a new destination in Canada for 2018. Please visit our website for more details.
You have a passion for delivering world-class customer service and you want to join a great team within a successful and growing company.
About our Cooperating Foreman / Chief Engineer Watersport role
We are looking for a cooperating head mechanic who has extensive experience with maintenance work, preferably, on boats. Are you ready for the next step in your career but do not want to give up on tinkering? Then this can be your ideal job! You will be the point of contact for technicians and the Base Manager. We are currently working hard to get our 36 boats top again for the summer of 2018. We do this from Monday to Friday. You also work most Saturdays from 1 April to 31 October, but have a day off during the week.
Our Cooperating Foreman / Chief Engineer Watersport main duties
- The independent maintenance and preparation of the rental fleet
- Guiding 3 apprentice technicians and teaching them all the tricks of the trade
- Running Fault services in rotation with your colleagues from April to October.
- Team management
- Monitoring the execution and progress of the work
- Ordering necessary materials in consultation with the Base Manager
- Checking supplied materials and correct storage
- Keeping track of the administrative files
Required skills of our Cooperating Foreman / Chief Engineer Watersport
- Technical background
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in team management
- Fluent English speaking – German speaking would be an advantage
- Driving license B
- Working hours flexibility
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Cooperating Foreman / Chief Engineer Watersport then please click ‘Apply’ today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80841600