BMS Junior Commissioning Engineer
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with a successful and well established Building Controls Company. They are seeking a Junior BMS Engineer to join the commissioning division within their established Service team in Middlesex.
Our client's core business is in the BMS (Building Management Systems) sector. They pride themselves on having diverse knowledge and expertise throughout all aspects of the industry and strive to provide their clients with exceptional knowledge and service throughout.
As a BMS Junior Commissioning Engineer you will be working with experienced commissioning Engineers on a range of projects primarily within the London area. You will learn all sides of each project from the initial install stage, pre-commissioning stage through to completion. You will need to be qualified with a HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical engineering & have electrical installation experience. Knowledge and experience with Trend Control Systems will be beneficial. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced electrician who wishes to progress more into a software based role. Applications are welcomed from accomplished eletricians who are looking to take the next step in their career.
- Qualified with a HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Experience with electrical install works
- Ability to understand and wire from electrical diagrams
- Knowledge of building management systems and familiarity with different types of plant
- Ability to organise tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience with Trend Building Management Systems
- Ability to build BMS control panels
- Experience in software commissioning.
You will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of your ability. You will be a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador for your company keen to progress in your career and build on the success of this established brand.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80776356