An exciting opportunity for an experienced part qualified Management Accountant has just become available at a recognised Financial services business based in the West Midlands. Reporting in to the Senior Management Accountant this role offers an excellent opportunity for someone ready to make the next step in their career and future progression.
About the Management Accountant role:
You assist the Senior Management Accountant and FP&A Manager to provide profitability reporting, planning and detailed analysis to support the business and meet company reporting deadlines
- You will be a role model for the Assistant Management Accountant
- Take ownership of assigned P&L areas, ensuring a monthly review is held with each budget holder to discuss monthly spend, purchase orders and accruals required, expected future spend and timing to identify risks and opportunities to the current forecast. Report back any significant issues or developments to the Senior Management Accountant
- Prepare all the cost budgets and forecasts to the deadlines required with no material errors or omissions
- Enhance variable costing models to enable improved customer and product profitability analysis
With a background in Banking and Financial Services, you will be well used to working in a fast-paced environment
- CIMA or ACCA studier
- Experience of management reporting, Budgeting, Financial analysis and cost.
- Highly PC literate
- Strong numerical, analytical and presentation skills
With experience of management accounting you will have worked with other departments and be able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
Apply today or call to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80849108