C# Developer Net Mathematics
C# Developer London, City to £75k
C# Developer / Software Engineer (.Net C# 6 Mathematics Algorithm OOP Finance). Global financial software house is seeking a skilled C# Developer to design and develop new features and enhancements to their real-time trading platform as well as making improvements to the architecture, scalability and overall performance.
As a C# Developer you’ll join an innovative and reactive team offering quick answers to technological challenges and business opportunities, both for external customers and internal projects. You’ll be working on complex, multi-threaded, performance-critical, low-latency, high-throughput .Net applications.
Fantastic City based offices with all the latest kit.
- Strong academic background, having achieved a minimum 2.1 in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, multi-threading, parallel computing
- Strong C# .Net development skills (any OO language considered but must be happy with C# going forward)
- Interest and enthusiasm for finance and technology, ideally with finance experience
- Excellent communication skills, open minded, collaborative team member
As a C# Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £75k), plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for a confidential discussion about this C# Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80835746