Robert Half Cambridge are delighted to be partnering a leading technology business in Cambridge who are recruiting for an Internal Auditor to join their growing Finance Function.
The role of Internal Auditor will be based at my clients Cambridge, UK office and will report directly into the CFO, the successful candidate will be an (ACA or ACCA) qualified accountant with significant experience gained in a similar role in either private practice or industry.
The role of Internal Auditor (Cambridge) will include but not be limited to:
- To scope, test and reconcile all financial transactions through the company platform. Focus will be on reviewing company data to third party suppliers and customers and to investigate any anomalies.
- To project manage any situations that have led to differences and ensure the swift resolution working with the Development, Operational and Finance teams.
- To ensure that all company reporting is giving timely and accurate reporting internally and externally.
- To work with the company Security team to ensure that best practice is being observed.
- To review the internal processes to ensure that internal controls are being completed in line with approved delegations of authority.
- Ad hoc work with the development of certain key finance projects, including help with scoping and testing.
- Liaising with the Financial Controller and the Group's external auditors on reporting and control findings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA or ACCA).
- Experience in an Internal or External audit role.
- Strong investigatory skills - able to discover, analyse and resolve transactional issues that arise.
- Ability to design and complete detailed and variable audit tests.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
The role of Internal Audtior (Cambridge) offers a very competitive salary plus benefits
For further information please call John Mclaughlin on 01223 341400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80836601