Are you an experienced Software Tester? Are you looking for a new opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding?
We are currently recruiting for a talented Software Tester who has between 1 and 2 years' experience. You will be joining our dedicated team based in Skelmersdale.
We are looking for someone with experience in Non-Functional Testing with exposure and involvement with Operational Acceptance Testing being desirable but not essential.
- Test Planning and estimating
- Production of Test Scripts and Test Data
- Test execution
- Defect Tracking and Management
- Progress reporting
- Stakeholder management
Software Tester | Software Testing | Non-Functional Testing | UNIX | WebSphere | Windows SQL
- Evidence of hands on experience of end to end Non-Functional testing across complex, multi-platform, distributed applications and environments e.g. UNIX, WebSphere, Windows SQL
- Working knowledge of testing tools and protocols, in particular HP Quality Centre
- Experience of working with 3rd parties
- Experience of the software development lifecycle and of working on project delivery e.g. Reviewing requirements, creating test estimates, scoping and scripting testing, test execution and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, and be confident in working with internal and external teams
- A competitive salary
- Up to 25 days holiday and flexible benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Mentoring and coaching with access to our development team for brilliant self-development opportunities
- The opportunity to work with leading organisations and brilliant customers
- A great connected and collaborative community with the opportunity to join one of our specialist groups and to share your ideas and learn from others
- Days Out!
As part of our community you'll be invited to our socials e.g. Chester Zoo, drone flying days, escape rooms, pub quizzes and many more...
We are an exciting, vibrant IT services company with a culture focused on collaboration and personal development; developing you as an individual alongside providing an excellent service to our great customers.
The ideal person:
- You are ambitious, keen to learn, engaging and fun!
- You are inquisitive and proactive;
- You are adaptable and flexible;
- You share your knowledge, use your initiative and are focused on delivering excellent customer service.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80845379