A leading national financial services organisation, based in Warrington, are looking to recruit a Client Accountant to join the current team due to the continued success of the business.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Client Accountant position will include:
- To be responsible for and manage a portfolio of clients for all bookkeeping, VAT and year-end/management accounts services.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, working pro-actively to ensure that client details are kept up to date at all times and that they are contacted regularly in relation to their accounts and tax position
- Introduce services and ensure that the client is comfortable and confident with the systems being utilised.
- Handle bookkeeping and VAT return preparation for clients within your portfolio.
- Prepare year end accounts, monthly financial statements, and company, tax computations for clients.
- Prepare business and personal tax computations for client owners.
- Provide support to the payroll team, and preparation of payroll annual returns and P11D's.
- Prepare Self Assessments and personal tax computations and returns.
- Assist with the control and management of the cash flow for the client businesses.
- Reduce the burden of taxation on the businesses and their owners with effective tax planning and advice.
- Liaise with HMRC and Companies House to resolve queries for the clients.
- Work with the Accounts Assistant to ensure that queries in relation to Invoicing, Banking and Management Accounts are handle effectively and efficiently.
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the business.
- Provide mentoring support to Junior staff, and assist with their training and development.
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced part qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) Client Accountant, proven at working with high volumes in a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80846074