Commercial Finance Manager
The Commercial Finance Manager role will report to the Managing Director and is focused on driving the organisation forward strategically. Keeping abreast of trends, monitoring commercial performance of existing services and identifying revenue and profitability growth opportunities.
The business has a turnover of approximately £14m p/a, as Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the Executive Board is fully briefed on the financial position throughout the year, you're also required to provide financial data and analysis to inform the strategic decision making of the board.
- Measurement and reporting of commercial performance of accounts
- Management of Data and performance reporting
- Continuously evaluate the financial feasibility of the business strategy
- Identifying opportunities to increase profitability of existing services by reducing spend, investigating sales, risk evaluation, pricing parameters
- Business modelling and mid-long term forecasting based upon analysis
- Financial & commercial performance reporting providing reliable MI to Executive board
- Working closely with internal senior and operational Managers to ensure solutions remain commercially viable through regular assessment of pricing and costs
- Recruit and work with auditors
- Oversee the scrutiny of the work undertaken by the accountants
- Contribute to and support delivery of the strategic growth plan
- Monitor company development against the medium term financial plan
- Monitor and evaluate KPI's
- Continually review existing unit prices and oversee management of pricing strategy for new contracts to balance competitiveness with profitability
- Include customer feedback from service delivery using a balanced scorecard model
- Extensive exposure and insight into negotiating contracts, Bids and Tenders
- Significant experience of complex financial and performance data analysis resulting is strategic recommendations
- Worked within a fast paced services environment that is both commercial & entrepreneurial
- Ability to identify revenue generation and familiar with pricing strategies
- Ability to resolve advanced or escalated problems quickly and effectively providing suitable solutions whilst understanding the impact of those decisions on the organisation
An exciting opportunity for some one to join a commercial role which is provides a benefit society. A business with ethics, where you can add value through innovation. This is an incredibly exciting business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80835502