Electrical Product Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus (uncapped Personal Performance Related) + Pension
Fantastic opportunity for electrical or electronic engineers from a domestic or commercial hardware background such as lighting, LED, smoke alarms, dimers, etc looking to progress their career in a huge global business. Enjoy acting as number 2 to the technical lead, developing products for the UK market with far eastern manufacturers. Allow your innovation to take control in an autonomous and visual position for a company that can offer progression and development as well as uncapped earning potential.
This British company are part of a very successful global group leading the technical development of electrical fittings. With a vast client base the continue to expand and dominate their market. Be a true specialist for a business that value their engineers.
* Develop electrical products with the overseas manufacturers (no travel required)
* Project management
* Hand based concept and modification design
* Leading and advising a technical team (no experience required)
* Electrical and / or Electronic engineer
* Experience of developing products with overseas manufacturers (Far East advantageous)
* Background of working with lighting, LED, dimmer switches, door bells, smoke alarms or similar
* Qualified engineer (electrical and /or electronic)
Keywords: electrical, electronic, product engineer, home automation, electrical fitting, lighting, LED, smoke alarms, door bells, project management, design, manufacturing
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80846781