A prestigious Public Sector client are looking for an IT Manager to lead them through a large-scale transformation programme from their Edinburgh HQ.
A long standing Public Sector client who are undergoing an unprecedented period of change which will be underpinned by a large scale IT transformation programme.
- Oversee the design and maintenance of all IT systems and applications (.net tech stack)
- Manage the delivery of all IT software and infrastructure projects
- Work with IT Director to define and deliver IT strategy
- Manage 3rd party suppliers
- A proven IT Leader from a Public Sector or SME background who is a technical all-rounder.
- Likely to come from an IT development or analyst background.
- Experience having worked with TOGAF
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pension
- Flexible working
- Professional development/ training
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80837027