Our Client, an established firm of Solicitors is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious Family Solicitor to join their expanding and busy Family department.
- Offering advice and advocacy in the following areas
- Private Law - Divorce, Ancillary Relief, and Children matters
- Public Law - Care proceedings and other Public Law cases
- Acting on behalf of parents and/or children in public law children cases
- Legal Aid Agency rules, guidance and requirements
- 3/5 years' PQE
- Previous advocacy experience is essential
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record in dealing with complex family law caseloads
- Well organised
- Flexible team player
- 'can do attitude'
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £35k - £40k dependent on experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80836383