Accountant / Finance / ACA ACCA
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Edgware, London
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
The client is offering one qualified accountant the opportunity to join the team of a forward-thinking accountancy practice with ambitious plans to be a 'firm of the future', paying above market-related salary.
The client is a specialist accountancy practice based in Edgware, London, who prides themselves on providing personalised financial and accounting advice to a range of businesses across multiple industries.
The practice has recently been acquired by determined owners with a proven track record of helping other accountancy practices grow and flourish.
They have ambitious plans to transform this practice into a 'firm of the future', maximising customer service and leveraging the latest technology to help ourselves and our clients.
- Past practice experience required
- We are looking for a qualified accountant with at least 10 years PQE experience, who is an effective communicator, to join us on this exciting journey.
- In the role, you will be responsible for interacting effectively with your team and clients.
- You will need to be proactive and organised in order to manage your own world.
- Applications will only be considered from those who can demonstrate that they are able to think outside the box, connect well with others, and work well individually as well as part of a team.
- For the right person, the salary will be at least 10% above market related and linked to your experience in the range of £30K-£40K.
- The ideal candidate will be able to start as soon as possible.
- Managing workflow and deadlines within the practice
- Finalising accounts
- Finalising both personal and company tax returns
- Using software like Iris and Xero
- Developing relationships with clients and contacts by offering the highest level of customer service
- Involved in improving processes and implementing new systems
- Working with the owners and the rest of the team to set KPI's, goals and objectives, and then to ensure those are achieved
- Utilising technology to offer an even greater service to clients
- If the candidate also has knowledge of IR35 and CIS that would be helpful
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Senior Accountant, Chartered Accountancy, Bookkeeper, Chartered Accountant, Senior Accountant, Management Accountancy, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, Financial Accountant, Finance Controller, Financial Accountant may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80830829