New FP&A Analyst Role for Rapidly Growing Company in Cheshire
Your new company
The company are known for being dynamic. They have large growth plans in place and are now seeking to recruit an FP&A Analyst in order to facilitate the growth and support the FP&A Manager. The progression opportunities in a company such as this are endless and it really is can't miss opportunity for any accountants looking to get in the the FP&A/Commercial Accountant space.
Your new role
- Supporting regional operational analytics, and ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Assisting with FP&A Activities - Management Reporting/Data Mining team to provide input on data/metric requirements, standards, and structure.
- Working with the FP&A Manager to apply professional judgement based on the analysis of data and information.
- Maintain basic understanding of business operations/environment within the Group in order to provide meaningful and commercial insight.
- Assist in the consolidation of the divisional management accounts, into the group reporting pack.
- Assist in the consolidation of divisional forecasts into the group accounts.
- Ad hoc business case analysis, assist in the creation of financial models, manipulating & analysing data and identifying trends to support the growth of the business.
- Supporting the M&A team.
- Perform various ad-hoc financial analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
This role would suit a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant. You will need strong analytical skills and must demonstrate an attitude of wanting to learn. Experience in a group environment will also be beneficial, but not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £30,000 - £37,000 + bonus + benefits. You will also get to work for a rapidly growing company with endless progression opportunities, due to the structure of the finance team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80828437