Mobile Desktop Support Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Mobile Desktop Support Engineer to join our team in our London office.
Reporting into the Desktop Support Manager, you will be responsible for providing remote 2nd line support to business users, where the Service Desk have progressed the respective incident or request as far as they can.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Accepting incidents and requests from the Service Desk and resolving them, updating the relevant tickets in the Service Management Tool
- Liaising with Asset and Configuration Management in order for assets and licences to be correctly assigned
- Distribution and installation of applications, where applicable
- Management of queues in order to meet agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Setting up new users equipment, including installing required applications above the base build within agreed SLAs
- Collecting, wiping and where appropriate repurposing leavers equipment. Where equipment is deemed unusable, informing Asset and configuration Management and instigating the Disposal process
- Project work, including providing inputs into Impact Assessments
We are looking for an IT professional with HNC / HND or greater qualification in a related technical discipline (Computer Studies / Engineering), ITIL v3 Foundation certificate, Knowledge of Microsoft products, AD and desktop builds and who is keen to learn new technical products.
A bit about us:
Wates is one of the largest and most successful family-owned private construction, development and property services companies in the UK. Our vision is to become the most trusted partner in the built environment with an ambition to become a £2bn turnover business.
As a progressive and rewarding business we offer our people the opportunity to grow their careers whilst working together to deliver the promises we make to our customers.
Our company values of integrity, intelligence, performance, teamwork and respect for people, communities and the environment run through our business at every level and are at the heart of everything we do.
The wellbeing and safety of our people is our priority, therefore creating a zero harm culture and encouraging a healthy work-life balance is important to us. Wates Group are a responsible and inclusive employer and are proud to have been recognized for this through accolades including C2E (Committed to Equality) and Investors in People (Gold).
We value each employee as an individual and offer flexible and competitive packages to support that.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80838716