Audit Manager (Native Level German speaking)
Audit Manager (Native Level German speaking)| Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers | Audit / Chartered Accountancy | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit native level German speaking Audit Manager to join a leading chartered accountancy firm with offices in London. You will be responsible for managing a client portfolio of German and US clients.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Plan, control and review client work to ensure that the jobs are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible by allocating the resources available
- Prepare fee schedules and bill for review and approval, explaining any extra charges also identifying and explaining any write-offs or profits
- Prepare a time budget for each assignment. Ensure where possible that this is set at a level to enable the office to make money on the job, taking into account the level of the fees and other non audit work to be included within that fee
- Ensure a detailed audit or accounts planning memorandum is completed by the senior, with the information they will need to approach the audit work in the most efficient manner. This will include details of any potential anomalies or any difficulties that have been encountered during previous audits
- Provision of general business advice to clients
- Brief audit or accounts staff on the client and the nature of its business ensuring that the most cost effective approach to the job is clearly communicated. Carry out debrief and provide feedback at end of assignments
- Review all work received as soon as possible, ensuring that any issues arising are referred back to the audit staff for completion before any outstanding issues are escalated to partner level
- Ensure that files are complete and that audit or accounts work takes into account the balance between cost and benefit
- Hold pre-audit meetings with clients where appropriate, to establish the events that have had an impact on the business and any areas needing particular attention
- Monitor work in progress on all jobs within the portfolio, communicating any potential problems and write-offs to partner level on a timely basis
- Staff management, 6 monthly appraisals, mentoring
- Business development
Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with a good exam record
- UK Audit experience, UKGAAP and IFRS
- Degree educated
- Native level German speaking
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Successful applicant will require confidence in dealing with partners and clients, excellent organisation and interpersonal skills, and the ability to provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Our client is a well established Chartered Accountancy firm, with offices across London. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Manager, Tax, Personal, ACA, ACCA, ICAS, CTA
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80837836