FSSC Administrator - Pensions
To work within the Pension Team responsible for developing and implementing reporting for the pensions team. Ensuring that the daily activities around the processing of all transactional data within the team is completed accurately to a high standard and in a professional manner, with clean audits (internal and external).
Identifying root causes of issues as they arise and have the mind-set of continuous improvements for the finance team. To support the implementation of new systems, processes, procedures and service level agreements.
To be accountable for the accuracy and integrity of financial records, ensuring adherence to company and TPR policies.
- To be responsible for the extraction and manipulation of relevant payroll and pension information in order to ensure that the right contributions are paid to the pension providers.
- Responsible for producing and reconciling a number of reports, including OPRA, SHP, Zurich and Auto-enrolment reports.
- Manage and be responsible for the Opt outs / Refunds process.
- To support projects for the Finance team including systems implementations, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Lead by example in creating a positive and enjoyable environment, whilst being an expert in this field.
- Ensure evidence of regular reconciliation of financial information and / or statements are kept and for improving the accuracy and integrity of financial records
- Support Pensions Manager with annual and ad hoc activities, project work and implementation of process improvements through detailed analysis, testing and mitigation of project risks
- To ensure that all transactions are correctly allocated on a right first time basis when entering deductions on to the payroll system.
- Liaising with Finance Customer Relations, Employment Services and stores to resolve escalated queries
- To ensure effective line of communication with the business and to implement any value adding changes.
- Liaise and build relationships with other departments to ensure accurate information and promote the FSSC department, by providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Active Involvement in Morning Markets (regular team briefings), ensuring deadlines, SLA’s and KPI’s are adhered to.
- To monitor and report on legislative changes, recommend and implement process changes required to our processes in order for us to comply with legislation.
Essential skills include:
User of MS Excel and relevant payroll and finance systems
Ability to create, run and interpret reports to highlight accuracy and mitigate financial risk for the FSSC.
Excellent grasp of customer service through KPIs & SLAs and the ability to lead Morning Markets .
Excellent understanding of when escalation is required.
Knowledge of other Finance Departments and their processes.
Excellent understanding of Finance processes and controls
Excellent ability in processing and interpreting data and communicating this information
Query resolution ability.
Demonstrate an ability to support projects through detailed analysis, testing and mitigation of project risks.
Desirable skills include:
Relevant experience in pensions and/or payroll administration or analysis
Have or studying towards a relevant pension qualification, such as the Certificate in Pensions Administration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80845085