Teacher of Maths
Do you have versatile subject knowledge and the ability to make a difference to pupils in Key Stage 3 and Key stage 4?
Are you able to adapt quickly to an evolving department while maintaining strong pastoral links with learners in your care?
I have a large secondary school based in Nottingham seeking a qualified and experienced teacher of maths to start with them as soon as possible.
The school are looking for a teacher who has:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/ QTLS)
- Innovative classroom practitioner who can lead and enthuse students
- Have a proven track record of impacting on student achievement and the development of the department
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, with an eye for detail
- Creative approach to teaching as well as being flexible and adaptable
If you think this is the position for you, please contact Wendy on 0115 950 6200 or submit your up to date CV
Randstad Education is UK leader in education sector. We have been helping and supporting our clients to find temporary and permanent staff for the last twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools, we can definitely find the perfect match to your skill set. We understand that every school and child is different so we can carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80838568