Teacher with SEND Experience (QTS)
Academics are looking for a experienced and enthusiastic Teacher with any sort of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities experience. The role will involve teaching students with a wide range of disabilities in a KS3 and KS4 mixed class. The students behaviour can be challenging so strong behaviour management is a must.
The school requires the teacher to be readily available to be booked for planned courses and PPA cover, as well having the flexibility to receive on the day calls for any last minute emergency cover. The school requires a Secondary teacher who is enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated, flexibility is essential for day-to-day supply work, along with strong behaviour and classroom management.
What we are looking for:
- Newly or Fully qualified teachers with QTS in the UK
- Recent experience of working in UK schools
- Specialist subject and curriculum knowledge is essential
As a candidate of Academics you can expect to benefit from: - Excellent rates of pay
- Opportunity to work with our partnership schools and join our guaranteed pay scheme
- A refer a friend bonus of £100 for each Teacher you refer to us (payable once they have worked 10 days) Please contact Nathan on 01482 420905 or email your CV to
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks, proof of right to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80840932