This role is based in Vinkeveen, Netherlands.
We have a new exciting opportunity, at Le Boat! We are currently looking for a new Boat Technician to come and join our bustling team based in Vinkeveen. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
About Le Boat
Le Boat, part of Travelopia, is Europe’s leading provider of inland waterway boating holidays. Currently operating in 8 countries, with a fleet of 900 charter boats, we attract customers from all over the world. We are passionate about providing outstanding quality and service. Le Boat has been established for more than 40 years and adds a new destination in Canada for 2018. Please visit our website for more details.
You have a passion for delivering world-class customer service and you want to join a great team within a successful and growing company.
About the Boat Technician role
We are looking for mechanics with experience / affinity with water sports. To become our Boat Technician you will need to have experience with inboard engines and also like to transfer that knowledge to less experienced colleagues.
- During the off-season you will work in the maintenance of our 36 rental boats
- Working in a team of 5 technicians and a head mechanic
- Working with engines, bow and stern propellers, water systems, polyester repair, steering gears and drives. This work takes place in the off-season period from Monday to Friday
- From April 1st, our guests will take their boat on holiday. You are then preparing for the check-in. Common service work and repairs
- You also manage with your colleagues the phone calls, where you help our customers on the road with problems. A car is at your disposal for this
- During the season from April 1st to October 31st you will usually work on Saturdays. Of course you have a different rest day during the week
Skills required of our Boat Technician
- Diploma MBO education (in the field of motor vehicle technology or diesel technology)
- Previous experience as a Boat technician
- Driving license B
- Customer service focus
- Good communication skills
- Working hours flexibility is necessary
- Fluent English speaking – German speaking would be an advantage
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Boat Technician then please click ‘Apply’ today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80842555