HVAC Engineer / Multi-Skilled Commercial Gas Engineer
HVAC Engineer / Multi-Skilled Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, a building services provider based in the West Midlands. The HVAC Engineer, will be working on various contracts within the commercial sector, more predominately hotels and factories, covering the Midlands.
The Multi-Skilled Commercial Gas Engineer / HVAC Engineer will be carrying out service and maintenance on various systems, including boilers, commercial heating systems, air conditioning / refrigeration and interrogating BMS systems. The Building Services Engineer MUST have their ACS Commercial Gas qualifications. Holding the F-Gas qualification would being highly advantageous, but the client would also consider a commercial gas engineer who has basic knowledge of air conditioning and would like further training / progression.
The HVAC / Building Services Engineer will ideally be located in the Birmingham area.
Building Services Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service and maintenance on commercial heating systems and air conditioning / refrigeration.
- Working across the Midlands, in commercial and industrial sites, including hotels and factories.
Building Services Engineer Position Requirements
- Ideally based within the Birmingham area.
- MUST hold up to date, ACS Commercial Gas qualifications
- F-Gas qualified Qualification highly advantageous
Building Services Engineer Position Remuneration
- £30k - £36k, depending on experience
- Door to door travel paid
- Company Van
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- 1 in 4 call out rota
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80846050