Residential Conveyancing Assistant/Paralegal – Greater Manchester / Warrington
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a highly reputable regional law firm that has a strong presence across Lancashire and Manchester. My client is currently looking to expand their property team with the addition of a Residential Conveyancing paralegal/assistant with a minimum of 1 year’s experience.
- Carry out ID checks on clients;
- Request searches on properties;
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring excellent client service;
- Daily contact with clients, brokers and estate agents via email and phone to provide updates on relevant files;
- Manage a small caseload of freehold and leasehold files when needed;
- Open and close files for the Solicitor/Fee Earner; and
- Ensure all documents are in place for the registration of the purchase or sale following completion.
The Candidate skills -
- 1 year experience as a conveyancing assistant;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Able to effectively use a case management system;
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service;
- Experienced in opening and closing files;
- An approachable, enthusiastic manner; and
- Good organisational skills accompanied by excellent time management. .
Remuneration & benefits..
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as a supportive working environment. On the job qualifications are an option for the right person.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80848420