Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer – Mechanical / Process / Production Environment
Based in Derbyshire – 3 Month Contract Minimum
£30 per hour
This well-established engineering company is currently on an exciting growth curve, contributing nearly £20 million to the groups mechanical and electrical building services business.
The company has been established for over 30 years employing nearly 70 employees on this particular site alone.
The company is a turnkey projects solutions provider to the process engineering sector – responsible for designing, manufacturing, installing and project managing all on site.
Working on varying projects across different industries, this is an opportunity to get involved in some exciting designs in a challenging environment.
If you believe you’re right for this role then please call Graham Mason on.
The role of a Mechanical Design Engineer will include the following:
- Mechanical Designs in 3D CAD, engineering designs using AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor.
- The 2D concept drawings and P&ID’s is done
- Some changes will need to be made to the layout but fundamentally it is 3D designs of sections of the systems
- 3D pipework design and equipment positioning
- Interacting with the process team and the clients R&D team
- Produce Bills of Material in conjunction with the drawings
- Production of pressure vessels, tanks, plant and pipework layouts & isometrics using CAD
- Several site surveys required
- Capability to identify problems and to solve them in a methodical way
- Modify flow sheets & change any symbols
The candidate must possess the following skills & experience to be considered for this role:
- Mechanical design capability
- Experienced in AutoCAD 3D or Autodesk Inventor
- Ideal backgrounds related to process such as Hygienic environment such as Food / Pharma / Dairy / Brewery/ Healthcare / Water.
- Must have the experience of designing process plant / tanks. Pipework systems.
- Based in Swadlincote with some time in Peterborough
The benefits of this position:
- Large established business
- Impressive clients base
- Getting involved in projects from start to finish
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in the recruitment of Engineers across the UK, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80842270