Reporting to the Finance Controller with lots of exposure to the CFO, this Management Accountant entails preparing accurate and timely accounts to a high standard.
You will also be heavily involved in preparing budgets and forecasts, as well as analysing business performance and pushing to improve current processes.
Michael Page are partnering with one of the North West's most exciting and ambitious private equity backed organisations.
Lead by an impressive senior management team, the business has grown rapidly over the past 3 years. With further expansion plans already in place, this is a great time to join the company.
The main responsibilities for this Management Accountant role based in Bolton will be to:
- Take ownership of the full month end and management accounts preparation
- Providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders inside and outside of finance
- Working closely with the audit team
- Post regular journals on a monthly basis such as stock, wages, procedures
- Become a face of finance and support the Financial Controller in pushing for excellence
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant role will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). We are keen to speak to people from a Top 10 practice background making a first move into industry, as well as industry trained individuals
- A great communicator, able to build productive working relationships with the whole business
- An ambitious, career driven individual who is able to think in a commercial manner
- A technically strong accountant who is keen to push for improvements to current processes
- An outgoing candidate who is looking to join a fast growth business and progress their career
This Management Accountant role based in Bolton can offer a salary of £35,000 - £38,000 dependent on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80835431