Mechanical Design Engineer (Medical Devices)
This is a great chance for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join a global medical engineering company with over 9,000 employees worldwide and a turnover in excess of $2bn.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be working with new products assisting with them into production. The role is working with highly complex instruments which require 100% precision at all times. In this position, the successful Mechanical Design Engineer will need to be confident enough to work with, but also challenge, the Production team. You will need to have the ability to work with cross functional teams to ensure successful production.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Strong experience in mechanical design and electro-mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of machining, sheet metal, castings and plastic moulding manufacturing processes and materials
- Ability to direct other engineers within a project team
- Knowledge of SolidWorks or similar mechanical CAD software
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80831303