£28,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Growing international logistics business based in Feltham, Middlesex, have an urgent requirement for a Accounting Manager to lead the finance team.
- Manage the finance team and cooperate with other teams in HQ office in South Korea.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operation like cash, receivables and payables.
- Supervise periodic account reconciliations and bank reconciliations.
- Control the expenses and purchases.
- Improve and maintain accounting policies and process.
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing and reporting.
- Approve the bank transfers in accord with internal control.
- Review the intercompany transactions per company policy.
- Provide financial statements to parent companies according to HQ guideline.
- Manage and calculate the sales commission.
- Support sales team for the required information.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- More than 3 years previous accounting and finance experience.
- Qualified accountant like ACCA, CIMA, or ACA, preferable.
- Experience of month end and year end close processes including journal posting, results review and balance sheet reconciliations
- Knowledgeable in accounting system (SAP); proficient with MS-Office; expert in Excel.
- Ability to handle a multitude of tasks quickly and accurately.
- Able to work independently at a high level of accuracy.
- Must be able to organize assigned workload and perform work efficiently.
- Must be detail-oriented.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80846204