As a qualified, experienced Product Engineer with the unique knowledge of Electronics, R&D, Test and Quality you will help drive the company forward and continue on its journey of rapid growth.
Working in the Newcastle upon Tyne area you will based at the single site leading product development projects.
Growing technology and manufacturing business based in a commutable distance of Newcastle upon Tyne, County Durham and South Tyneside
- A fantastic opportunity for a Product Engineer to join a leading electronics company, reputable both regionally and nationally
Key responsibilities for the successful Product Engineer include but are not limited to:
- Develop and test state of the art products and systems, writing test procedures also
- Provide detailed reporting and documentation
- Provide training and support to fellow staff and customers alike
- Develop CI methods to constantly improve our products and testing
- Assist with FMEA's
- Provide specialist knowledge within Electronics
Academics and Qualification
- HND / BEng or above in Electronics, Electrical, Systems Engineering or have significant industrial experience.
- Process-orientated attitude as an experience Process Engineer & R&D specialist
- Testing and development of products
- Ability to read test plans, interpret test results and to conduct investigations
- Understanding of electronics, mechanical systems and firmware
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80845596