Based on outskirts of York - must drive due to location
Excellent benefits including - holiday allowance up to 33 days, pension, free parking, friendly offices, ongoing training, progression opportunities
Salary £11.03ph - £12.32ph
Excellent working hours - You will work approximately one late shift per week, finishing at 7.00pm. You will start late to reflect this. You will only work one Saturday approximately once every 3 weeks. This office is currently open six days a week and the hours of opening are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 7.00pm and Saturday 9.00am to 12.00pm. Hours will be 37.5 a week.
This is a great opportunity to work for an outstanding business on the outskirts of York. We are looking for candidates who have a natural customer service flair and have experience of working in a claims environment.
What does the role entail?
- Answer Claims Department telephone calls in line with the departmental SLA.
- Assess claims promptly and fairly.
- Liaise with policyholders, veterinary practices and loss adjusters verbally and in writing to assess a claim.
- Take responsibility for processing each claim with efficiency, ensuring all facts are obtained before a decision is made.
- Calculate settlement of claims.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills.
- Claims experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
To apply for the role of Claims Handler, please click APPLY now and send CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80850704