AML Lawyer - London - £50,000-£90,000
Are you a qualified lawyer with experience of working in a commercial law environment? Are you an experienced, motivated and diligent individual? Do you want to join one of the leading law firms in the world?
A leading City law firm is looking for an AML Lawyer to join its compliance function!
• Assist the MLRO in devising and maintaining the firm’s AML policies and procedures
• Assist with all aspects of POCA reporting
• Assist in all AML training within the firm
• Devise and maintain the firm’s policies and procedures and develop its standard forms on all core compliance issues
• Develop expertise in SRA/other relevant regulation affecting the firm’s business
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following key skills and attributes:
• Be a qualified lawyer
• Have a strong understanding of AML laws and regulations, specifically within the legal environment.
• The ability to gather and analyse information and to use the results of that analysis to make effective decisions and find innovative solutions to problems.
• Ability to communicate persuasively and clearly with all members of the Firm, both orally and in writing.
• Attention to detail.
• Responsive to the demands of lawyers and have the ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative.
• The ability to plan and organise effectively in order to meet business priorities.
• A quick learner able to adapt to new processes and technology.
• Ability to promote the value of a compliance culture.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80843320