Science Teacher - PERMANENT
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a teacher of any Science discipline, to come and join a top school, renowned for having great success with NQTs in recent years.
This fantastic, forward thinking secondary school in Oadby, Leicester, is looking for dynamic Science Teachers, and NQTs are welcome to apply!
With a strong and supportive senior leadership team in place to ensure your progression and development is consistent, alongside plenty of potential KS5 teaching in your chosen specialism, there are numerous career development opportunities available for the right person. Interested?
If this position is of interest for you then get in touch with Emma at i-teachers today, or click 'Apply Now' and submit a full, updated CV and covering letter!
- Science Teacher - Plenty of KS5 teaching on offer
- Secondary school and sixth form in Oadby, Leicester
- Permanent post from September 2018 - NQTs to be paid from July
- Earn between £22,917 - £38,633 per annum
- Outstanding graded school
- State of the art building in a prime location
- Good commuting links- Easily accessible
- Science Teacher- Any Discipline- Secondary School/ Sixth Form
- 2 Term Contract - Full Time
- Fantastic opportunity for a Teacher hoping to 'make a difference'
- Excellent career development opportunities on offer!
- Work within in a successful science department
- September 2018 start
- Salary between - £22,917- £38,633
- Open to both experienced teachers and NQTs
- Experience working within a City School desired- Diverse & Inclusive
- Graded at least 'Good' or better during 1st block induction or latest Ofsted report
- Passionate & Committed Teachers wanted
- Excellent subject knowledge & refreshing approach to teaching & learning
- Team player - dynamic & fast thinking individuals required!
- Established and highly regarded Senior Leadership Team in place for your support
- Located in Oadby, Leicester
- Excellent Transport Links
- Graded 'Outstanding' - Progress, Behaviour, Teaching & Leadership
- School keen to raise standards & attainment
- Excellent & consistent systems now in place!
- Investment in to resources & school site- Spacious and modern
If this school could be the perfect opportunity for you to shine then click 'Apply Now'. For more information and the chance for an interview at this thriving school, email your CV and covering letter to Emma at i-teachers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80831434