Java Developer £30k - £40k - Abingdon - Oxfordshire
Java Developer £30k - £40k
Location: Abingdon - Oxfordshire
Salary £35k - £45k plus benefits Annual Bonus, Life Assurance
What we are looking for:
Java Software Engineer to be help with design, performance, resilience and security storage layer for our cloud and on premise solutions. The storage layer is the foundation on which the whole of their system is built.
- A database system to hold relational information and descriptive data (XML) in four supported systems (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL) accessed via Hibernate.
- Text index in SOLR Lucene.
- A fine-grained role based Access Control layer
- All the audit logs you would expect of an enterprise system
Qualifications and skills:
- Degree level education in an engineering/software/system related subject or equivalent through relevant training and/or experience.
- Be familiar with Agile development practices
- Min 2 years experience in enterprise level Java development.
- Eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
- Expert knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate and Web Services
- Good knowledge of Apache SOLR.
- RDMS experience with an advantage for experience of multiple platforms
- New Offices have showers next door to a gym
- Flexi time: core hours are 10am - 4pm with 1 hour lunch.
- 4% pension
- Ongoing training
- Bonus company performance
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 07908859947
Java Spring Hibernate SOLR SQL PostgreSQL
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80833184