Maintenance Engineer - Days
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer who is ready for a new challenge in their career. This is an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join the business while it is rapidly growing.
This position for a Maintenance Engineer has arisen due to an increase within production. This is a great time for a Maintenance Engineer to join the business as they have recently invested in new machinery.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Apprentice trained either electrical or mechanical qualification
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will be reporting to the Engineering Manager
- You will need to have PPM experience
- The role will entail both electrical and mechanical understanding
- Any PLC or controls experience would be an advantage
- Our client is very open to background but will need experience in a production/manufacturing environment
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Installation of new machinery
- This role is a working a Monday to Friday day's shift pattern
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80840889