Project Sales Engineer / Technical Sales Engineer - HVAC
Project Sales Engineer / Technical Sales Engineer required to work for our client who are a specialist Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Company. They are looking to recruit an experienced Project Sales Engineer / Technical Sales Engineer to join their successful and expanding team. The Sales Engineer must have a good technical understanding of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems and will be liaising with End Users, FMs and Contractors. The Project Engineer live within a commutable distance to the client's office near Luton.
The Technical Sales Engineer will be carrying out HVAC designs, generate HVAC sales from new leads and existing clients, conduct client meetings, carry out site surveys, produce quotes and estimations, submit tenders and follow them up.
Project Sales Engineer / Pre Sales Project Engineer Position Overview
- Liaising with End Users, FM Companies and Contractors
- Working within the Sales team
- Reviewing systems design
- Preparation of an estimate for tender
- Helping with costing and technical sales
Project Sales Engineer / Pre Sales Project Engineer Position Requirements
- HVAC Project / Technical Sales Engineering experience
- Technical Knowledge of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems
- Comfortable liaising with End Users, FM Companies and Consultants
- Full driving licence
- Be based within a commutable distance to Luton
Project Sales Engineer / Pre Sales Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £35K - £50K + DOE
- Commission structure to be discussed at interview
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
- 40-hour contract
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80849673