Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant
Datum Recruitment have a fantastic permanent opportunity to work as a Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant for a leading firm based in London.
You will be joining a rapidly growing, ambitious team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who likes to work in a challenging and demanding environment.
Our client is one of the UK’s most successful technology companies and they are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant to work across many important projects. You will be working with clients to successfully implement BI solutions and consolidate current reporting and analytical processes. Your main responsibility will be to advise clients on database and infrastructure decisions as well as build analytical data model. You will have the opportunity to share your expertise and experience with clients and colleagues alike.
Key responsibilities of this position will include (but not limited to):Work in a unison with both clients and colleagues to develop BI and analytic strategies that serve clients long-term goals.
- Understanding of BI tools through training programmes.
- Assist with building out Analytics platform
- Work on a mix of solution development and ad-hoc deliverables to stakeholders
- Produce insightful visualisations and dashboards from complex data sets in many different fields.
- Communicate the status of your project with project managers.
Required Experience and Key Skills:
The successful candidate will have match the following criteria:
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Strong SQL experience.
- Experience in working with cloud based technologies such as Google BigQuery
- Business Objects, Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Looker, SSRS
- Be able to prove a strong analysis and problem-solving ability
- Must be willing to be hands-on and be able to learn new told and knowledge quickly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80833061