C++ Software Engineer/Developers
We are currently looking to speak to Software Developers for a Client based in Central Manchester, Our Client are a World Leader in the E Gaming Market and due to new business for the studio they need a talented Software Engineers to come on board to help with current and future projects.
Our Client has 3 positions available which they are looking to fill quickly and is open to speaking to Graduates/Junior/Mid and Senior Level developers.
- Research and development of rendering systems, game algorithms, new technologies and new products.
- Interfacing to a variety of bet management systems using a variety of protocols.
- Re-purposing existing systems to run in new contexts.
- Participating in design and code reviews.
- Identifying and addressing performance and stability issues with the software.
- Provide 3rd line support and troubleshooting issues for live software.
- Liaising with clients and regulators.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Preferably have a bachelor's degree or higher in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering, or information systems.
- Strong technical background in software design patterns.
- Have at least 3 year's experience in MS Visual C++ under Windows.
- Be able to apply themselves to a wide and unpredictable range of software tasks.
- Be prepared to own the entire job, from initial analysis to release and documentation.
- Be able to switch between several concurrently active jobs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80839989