Ethical Compliance Program Manager
Are you an experienced Ethical Compliance Program Manager? Or, do you have SMETA / SEDEX experience? Are you looking to take on a new challenge with a Pharmaceutical Manufacturer? If so we are looking for individuals just like you!
Our client is looking to recruit a Ethical Compliance Program Manager for their site in the Barnsley area. The role will be a maternity cover contract for 12 months, flexibility for international travel is needed.
- Responsible for liaising with suppliers to deliver and drive UK Ethical Trade Policy and standards across the global supply base
- Reporting on the progress of supplier compliance status and ensuring non-conformance close out
- Ensure the supplier SEDEX data site is maintained and up to date
- Working with UK & Global retail customers and various cross functional teams
- Conducting/scheduling/co-ordinating supplier audits, assessments
- Developing and delivering training programmes and driving continuous improvement programmes across the global supply chain
- Providing data to the Ethical Compliance and Sustainability Manager for the global Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Working across a global team, including the potential for some international travel
Experience and qualifications:
- SEDEX experience is essential!
- A Degree, or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Previous experience of working in an ethical trade management role
- Hands on audit experience of managing ethical compliance across a global supply chain
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence at all levels
- An ability to build strong relationships and resolve differences
- Strong negotiating skills
- Professional demeanour, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- An ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- An aptitude for learning and staying at the forefront of the Ethical and Social Compliance arena
- A continuous improvement mind-set
- Strong customer focus
- A desire to achieve results and good planning skills
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80831831