My client is looking for BI Developer for an initial contract of 5 months at their Abingdon offices.
Resource needed for delivering FutureFit Process Qlikview dashboards to ensure that critical path and deadlines are not missed so that the FF process transformation is not impacted. Resource will cover BAU tasks such as Incident Resolution, QA and promotion of Qlik dashboards. They will also help delivery Qlikview upgrade to V12 and initial implementation of QlikSense
- Provide support and governance for client's BI estate
- Play a key role in building and implementing client's data and information strategy
- Provide a leading role in building and maintaining client's Qlikview QVD estate and data warehouses.
- Be a central point of contact for all BI related queries
- Design and deliver internal training and documentation on use of Qlikview application estate.
- Liaise with business users to resolve operational issues
- Provide third line operational support and maintenance for existing and new applications within agreed service levels
- Provide technical leadership within the team, sharing knowledge and skills and providing mentoring support to others
- Identify and resolve cross-platform compatibility and performance issues during development
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST have the following:
- Proven track record of delivering Qlikview applications for both MI and Operational reporting
- An expert in Qlikview scripting with a track record of delivering efficient Qlikview data models in QVD loaders
- Comfortable with scripting within several RDBMS technologies such as Oracle, MSSQL and Postgres
- Proven experience of engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of Qlikview server configuration
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Some experience of OBIEE, Business Objects or Cognos would be desirable
If you have the right experience please apply on line for further information. ( or 01296 311 425)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80834895