£30,000 per annum
09.00am – 17.30pm
City of London
An exciting and rare opportunity has become available for an experienced Digital Designer to join a corporate law firm based in The City. Our client is a global law firm who are looking for a talented Digital Designer to join their creative services team on a permanent basis. The Digital Designer will be expected to provide creative and visually impressive design solutions in keeping with the firm’s visual and brand identity guidelines across all digital channels. This includes web, online video, social media, mobile, e-marketing and providing support with search engine enhancement.
You will manage your own projects, as well as providing some administration and team support. You will be comfortable with taking responsibility for delivering campaigns across channels and advising clients on best practice.
- Producing engaging concepts, designs and innovative ideas for digital and multi-media platforms.
- Managing strategic, bespoke and routine design projects from concept through production, effectively prioritising work and balancing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Producing new microsites and website pages/layouts, including design, prototyping, and deployment.
- Creating stunning digital marketing assets (Images, video, animation, PDF and PowerPoint) in accordance with the firm’s visual identity guidelines.
- Planning, shooting, editing and publishing video, animation and other multimedia content for a range of channels.
- Creating bespoke presentations in PowerPoint and Prezi
- Liaising with support teams in other locations to facilitate the production of all of the above.
- Providing training on firms CMS platform to other business users
• Assisting with project management including:
• Keeping the editorial calendar up to date.
• Communicating upcoming projects to the relevant stakeholders.
• Ensuring the best practice is followed regarding processes (scoping, testing, project management).
• Manage the process for digital marketing assets.
• Communicating to the wider team changes to new and existing systems
- 5+ years digital design experience
- Experience in a professional services environment
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, web and accessibility standards.
- Experience of brand standards and compliance policies.
- Curious mindset and willingness to learn new skills on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Relevant higher education and/or professional qualification
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build credibility with stakeholders at all levels
- Flexible, responsive and constructive approach to competing demands
- Confident and resilient attitude
- Cultural sensitivity with the ability to understand the demands on international teams
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadline
If this exciting opportunity to work for a large well known global law firm with career development fits your job search and can work between the hours of 9am – 5.30pm, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this Permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80837763