Affecto are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented software developer to join our growing team in a leading technology business in Sheffield. This business offer exceptional career paths for software engineers who want to work in one of the most desirable IT spaces of 2018.
You need to be at ease working in a small team of highly skilled developers, and be comfortable taking the lead on the web front end elements the companies solutions. You must also be skilled at writing secure code, and be confident being a mentor and support and monitor the work of less experienced developers.
Required Technical Skills
- Design and development experience of scalable distributed front end .NET applications for Windows Server.
- Expert knowledge of .NET framework and related technologies.
- Familiarity with email systems and gateways.
- Authentication frameworks experience.
- Experience with different versions of Microsoft Visual Studio, PowerShell and/or other scripting languages.
- Experience with MongoDB / SQL
- AspnetCore/Linux experience
This is a exceptional and unique opportunity for a Developer who wants to work in a unique agile and people focussed environment. The business focus heavily on culture and progression of their team, and any developer who likes to work with the latest technologies would thrive in this environment.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
Affecto Recruitment support all roles within IT including Software Developers, Android and iOS Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, Test Analysts, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, MI Analysts and Embedded Software Engineers with a vast range of clients UK wide but predominantly in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80835553