Department: Community Services
Closing date :Wednesday 25th April 2018
Argyll & Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent, full-time Head Teacher at Hermitage Primary School, Helensburgh.
The hours are 35 per week to be worked as follows: 09:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusionsand Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG)Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Wendy Brownlie, Area Education Officer
- Telephone:-01369 707118
- Reference ARB03062 / CME00691
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80826678